Saturday, September 10, 2011

Updates September 11 2011

Coincidently an unfortunate day.
Didn't know there are so many people visiting this site, now I have a much better motivation to maintain this. (Try my best despite my busy schedule)
Yeah, I kinda haven't took a look and maintained the music list :S

Here's Music Thread #49 on pooshlmer

There was a "mini comiket" here, (well, it did import some comiket stuff) but the queue was so long that I went to other stalls and bought this instead ;_;


Anyone knows where I can get an InuSakuya plush?

3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing two on Ebay (same thing, though different eye colour) shipping from China, if that's of any help.

    Also don't know why many people visiting comes to you as a surprise, the spreadsheet's very helpful after all. :) Cheers for bead Sakuya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting patiently for new content haha!

    ReplyDelete